The use of the Web site (the "Web Site") is subject to the terms and conditions stated herein. Use of the Web Site constitutes an agreement by you, the user, that your use is governed by these terms and conditions. In addition, when linking to the Web sites of our subsidiaries and affiliates, you will be subject to any terms and conditions applicable to those Web sites which may be posted from time to time.
Ownership of Copyrights/Usage Restrictions
The works of authorship contained in this Web Site, including but not limited to all design, text and images, are owned, except as otherwise expressly stated, by GS Projects. The entire contents of this Web Site are protected by South African and worldwide copyright laws. In accordance with these terms, except as stated above, you and other Web Site users may not:
- Copy, reproduce, modify, use, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way material from the Web Site.
- Copy, modify or display GS Projects trademarks, names or logos appearing on this Web Site in any way without GS Projects express written consent.
- Redeliver any of the pages, text, images or other content of this Web Site using "framing" technology without GS Projects express written permission.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that GS Projects will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if GS Projects has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Web Site; (ii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; or (iii) any other matter relating to the Web Site.
You may, through hypertext or other computer links, gain access to third parties’ sites and software programs through the World Wide Web which are not related to, endorsed or maintained by GS Projects. Links to third party sites or software do not imply partnerships, relationships or affiliations or endorsements of such third parties and GS Projects takes no responsibility for the content therein, regardless of whether the link is provided by GS Projects or a third party. No judgment or warranty is made with respect to the accuracy, timeliness, functionality or suitability of the content of any Web site or software to which the Web Site may link, including information on such other Web site regarding GS Projects. By providing access to other Web sites, GS Projects is not endorsing the products and services provided by any Web site's sponsoring organization.
Other Web sites may include a link to this Web Site; provided such sites link to the home page (www.gsprojects.org) only. Linking to other content within the Web Site is prohibited without GS Projects express written consent. Please e-mail requests for such consent to email: sales(at)gsprojects.org. This limited license expressly prohibits the framing of GS Projects content in any way or any other activity that may create a misimpression or confusion among users with respect to sponsorship or affiliation.
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, any of the companies found throughout the Web Site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such company. The inclusion of photographs of some of our customers does not imply any endorsement of or by such company.
Operation of the Web Site
- GS Projects will use reasonable commercial efforts to keep this Web Site available for access on a 24 hour a day, 7 day a week basis, subject to scheduled downtime for maintenance purposes, unscheduled maintenance and systems outages. There are no assurances, however, that access will be available at all times and uninterrupted. Further, GS Projects does not warrant that the operation of this Web Site will be error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Web Site or the servers that make it available are free from viruses or other harmful components.
Web Site Security
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for your viewing or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access, (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization or (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. GS Projects will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
Amendments and Modifications
- GS Projects reserves the right to amend the information, services, and/or content of this Web Site, including that related to career opportunities and benefits, at any time without prior notice. The information and materials contained in this Web Site, and the terms and conditions of the access to and use of such information and materials, are subject to change without notice. We suggest that you check these terms periodically for changes. If you use this Web Site after we post changes to the terms, you accept the changed terms. GS Projects expressly reserves the right to monitor any and all use of this Web Site.
For further information regarding legal issues pertaining to the Web Site, contact email: sales(at)gsprojects.org